Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
Your role as Prepared Foods Supervisor will include assisting with scheduling, supervision of team members as well as with the day-to-day flow of the department. Additionally, you will maintain attractive Prepared Foods displays and support the regional Prepared Foods vision. You will work closely with the Prepared Foods Team Leader and Associate Team Leader(s) to ensure smooth operation of the Prepared Foods Team. Prepared Foods Supervisors include supervision of Shifts (nights), Kitchen, Salad Bar, Service Venues, and other major Sub Team areas. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members.
- Make sure the customers are being taken care of and the department looks great at all times. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delightful food.
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment that supports a high Team Member morale.
- Assist in training of new Team Members to build and sustain a high-performance team, utilizing learning checklists and training materials. May also assist with interviewing.
- Supervise and delegate tasks to Team Members and uphold production and quality standards.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities of Prepared Foods Team Member.
- Open and close department according to established procedures.
- Determine break schedule and ensure all necessary breaks are given.
- Oversee the department and resolve difficult customer situations.
- Communicate team concerns to the Team Leader and Associate Team Leader.
- Support all Whole Foods Market programs (Global, Regional, Store, etc).
- Communicate and maintain Team Member safety and security standards and follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Previous kitchen, culinary, deli, restaurant, kitchen management, cooking or customer service experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of Prepared Foods Team procedures and policies.
- Proper handling of knives and other cutting equipment.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and delegate responsibilities.
- Proactive in all aspects of the job.
- Capable of teaching others in a constructive and positive manner.
- Strong organizational skills and basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of urgency.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
- Use of box cutters.
Essential Job Functions: