Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
Job Description Summary: A Temporary Seasonal Team Member is a Food Enthusiast! Whether a Wine Expert, Baker, Butcher, Chef or you just love to share the joy of food, we want you to join us for the holidays. Join our team to share love and passion for food with others during the holiday season! Whole Foods Market offers: a 20% store discount, flexible work schedule, variety of shifts, great work environment and a fantastic team atmosphere. |
- Provide excellent customer service by sharing your love and knowledge of food by offering immediate and undivided attention and following through on all customer questions and requests.
- Engage customers and carry on conversations about the products that Whole Foods Market sells to customers.
- Well versed in recommending, cooking and food paring.
- Take special orders as needed and inform the Team Leader.
- Maintain accurate retail pricing and signage.
- Maintain passive and active sampling programs.
- Follow effective and proper procedures for prepping, repacking, storing, rotating, stocking product and cross merchandising.
- Comply with all established health and safety codes, safety, food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Keep all cases and shelves clean, well stocked and properly rotated.
- Practice safe use and maintenance of all tools and equipment required by the position.
- Properly package and wrap products for retail sale. Wrap and store unused products in coolers.
- Adhere to cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A passion and love for food and a desire to share this with others.
- Effectively and knowledgably communicate with Customers and Team Members.
- Able to meet physical job requirements.
- Must be self-motivated and solution oriented.
- Is available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the departments.
Essential Job Functions:
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.