Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
As an Equipment Maintenance Team Member you will be responsible for general maintenance of building including painting and mudding, various carpentry projects, and maintain all of the fixtures and equipment in the store. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members.
- Make sure the customers are being taken care of and the store looks great at all times. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, excellent service.
- General maintenance of building including painting and mudding, various carpentry projects, and other projects, using small power tools and hand tools.
- Maintains inventory of light bulbs and ceiling tiles, and changes all bulbs and tiles as needed.
- Maintains accurate journal of equipment serviced, including service company, date, and other pertinent information.
- Acts as store contact for service vendors.
- Keep all work areas clean and ensure facility cleanliness in all common areas and exterior.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Ability to follow instructions and established procedures.
- Ability to prioritize, to make good decisions on when and how to repair various things, and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently yet have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with other Team Members and Store Leadership
- Knowledgeably communicate with service vendors.
- Ability to understand building maintenance needs.
- Ability to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Knowledge of facility repair work and ability to use resources to find answers on maintenance.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position.
- Ability to operate all necessary equipment.
- Use of box cutters.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions: