Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
The Store Systems Integrator/Data technology Specialist(SSI) shares responsibility with all department Team Leaders for ensuring store data accuracy and a seamless shopping experience for our customers. Accuracy pertains to product retail, scale labels, shelf tags, weights and measures, promotional signage and Front End scan. The SSI is the store's IT liaison with the Regional and Global IT Team, implementing new projects, upgrades and maintenance of all systems.
- Follow through on all store level IT and scanning related Team Member questions and requests.
- Maintain and audit accurate retail pricing and signage, perform store scan verification audits and communicate scan discrepancies.
- Perform store level file maintenance as required and directed by Regional/Global IT.
- Install, support, and maintain hardware and software on computers as needed.
- Install and support network equipment and other hardware as directed by Regional/Global IT.
- Implement and enforce Regional scanning policies and procedures.
- Provide sales movement reports as needed and audit sale prices.
- Generate and review scan/scale audit reports and communicate discrepancies to regional data team for correction.
- Work with others to ensure proper implementation and use of IRMA system.
- Identify issues with telephone system and contact vendor.
- Maintain all scanner, scale equipment, UPS systems, and maintain records necessary to determine source of pricing/scanning errors.
- Be aware of new products and their placement.
- Adhere to cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Train users on new and present systems and technology.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Ability to follow instructions and established uniform procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Proven experience using PC hardware and software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Windows environment. MAC OS experience a plus.
- Knowledge of common and proprietary systems and applications essential to the business.
- Ability to anticipate and understand Team Members? computer needs.
- Ability to perform simple math operations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with others.
- Ability to creatively and analytically find solutions to problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Available for a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the store.
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.