| Job Description: ||
Requisition ID: |
This is an opportunity where you will be responsible for coordination of system and area turnovers from Construction to Pre-Commissioning and the Owner.
Whilst on site, you will ensure the turnover of systems and areas are completed with strict adherence to the project quality standards and are executed in a manner which promotes a safe workplace that embodies our Zero Accident Philosophy.
Primarily, your responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of turnover schedule spreadsheet.
- Maintenance of system and area responsibility matrix
- Coordinate and lead as necessary, walkdowns of near term systems and areas with contractors, construction, pre-commissioning and Owner personnel,
- Coordinate with Pre-commissioning and Owner for prioritisation of punchlist items, negotiation of items required for turnover
- Work with administrative personnel for input of punchlist items and issue of reports
- Coordinate and expedite closure of punchlist items, including sign off and input
- Schedule and lead regular turnover status meetings and issue meeting notes from same
- Coordination of schedule for turnovers with contractors, construction and pre-commissioning
- Coordinate the compilation of required documents into system and area packages for turnover
- Review turnover packages for quality and completion
- Review of draft punchlist items for accuracy, clarity, schedule and completions
- Coordinate acceptance of turnover packages with pre-commissioning and Owner
- Support field engineering and pre-commissioning managers in training of site personnel in turnover requirements
- Preparation, issue and distribution of regular punchlist reports
- Monitoring the implementation of applicable procedures
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in construction of large industrial projects
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering field related to piping/mechanical or electrical installations or a relevant construction discipline would be regarded highly
- Demonstrable commitment to a Zero Accident safety program
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Above average team player, self motivated and proactive
- Good computer skills with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- Prior experience with Bechtel standard application programs would be regarded highly
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE).