| Job Description: ||
As a member of our Grocery retail team, your role will include the production of grocery goods as well as setting and maintaining attractive grocery displays in support of the regional Grocery vision. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Make sure the customers are being taken care of and the department looks great at all times. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensures a fresh and appealing display by checking codes, rotating products, and removing out-of-date products.
- Maintains correct department signage and pricing.
- Upholds organic standards for grocery.
- Assists with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
- Follows and complies with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adheres to safe work practices.
- Operates and sanitizes all produce equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Answers department telephone calls and pages quickly and with excellent phone etiquette.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- A desire to grow with the Grocery Team
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- A desire to learn about natural and organic foods and products
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.