Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Overview: Do you want to make a bigger impact on the world? SunPower's vision is to change the way the world is powered, and we are doing that every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team. SunPower is widely recognized as the global leader in high-efficiency solar for residential, commercial and utility markets. We operate in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia and are seeking talented people to join us in building a global clean energy future.|
SunPower is committed to the success of our company, our employees and the communities around the world that need us most. We support our employees' commitment to their communities through a culture of volunteerism, and through The SunPower Foundation, which makes grants to green initiatives throughout the world. As a company, we operate with the highest sustainability standards.
In an industry that is reshaping the world's energy future, there's no better place to be than SunPower.
Summary of Role: Business Process Mgmt: Leads process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of measurements, accountability, analysis and discussion of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices. Plans, manages, and controls the activities of a team that provides operational support for a business segment, group or team. Brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts in process improvement, data capture and analysis, infrastructure support, tool ownership and compliance with procedures, etc. Advises business groups by providing strategic direction to initiative prioritization, integration and resource application. Ensures that policies and procedures align with corporate vision. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function.
Job: Lease Originations Process Manager
Purpose: Manage the development, usage, and monitoring of process and systems required to support lease originations within the RLC-A business unit
- Work with sales and channel management teams to identify and understand challenges and limitations in the lease originations process
- Ensure origination systems and processes are in alignment to support business unit requirements
- Act as lead business liaison to the IT organization for the submission and prioritization of system development efforts for lease origination systems
- Provide training, guidance and leadership to sales and operations teams on proper usage and execution of quoting, documentation, and credit administration tools and processes by exhibiting expertise in the following areas:
- Establish audit and control mechanisms are in place and followed to ensure accurately executed lease documents and sales orders are delivered to order fulfilment, tranching and accounting teams.
- Document cycle times for each step in the lease originations process, provide reporting to management, and identify and implement process improvements to the overall originations cycle through the use of continuous process improvement methodologies
- Maintain roadmap of IT system development project requests
- Manage business analyst activities to ensure proper user administration of business rules and table setups within originations systems environment
- Ownership and maintenance of all originations policies and procedures and process flows related to lease originations. Ensure all documentation is provided and kept current and easily accessible within Sharepoint.
- Create an overall "originations activity based costing" model to determine the overall cost of lease origination. Identify areas for improvement and develop plans to scale originations cost in association with increasing volumes
Minimum Requirements: - Bachelor's degree in Business or Managmement Information Systems
- 5+ Years Process Management or Process Ownership Experience
- 2+ years people management experience
- Ability to evaluate priority and multi-task accordingly
- Must be highly detailed-oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables and filtering)
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SalesForce CRM
Preferred Requirements: - Masters in Business Administration
- Leasing or Financial Services Industry Experience
- Solar Industry Experience
Options : Equal Opportunity Employer
It is SunPower's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. SunPower disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Accommodation for Applicants to SunPower Corporation
SunPower Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the alternative email address below to contact us about your interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: email@example.com
Apply for this job online Refer a friend to this job