Show me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
As a Specialty Production Team Member, your role will include setting and maintaining attractive Specialty displays and supporting the regional Specialty vision. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Ensure sure the customers are taken care of and the department looks great at all times. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensures a fresh and appealing display by checking codes, rotating products, and removing out-of-date products.
- Maintains correct department signage and pricing.
- Understand why our products are different than conventional stores, and be able to explain to customers.
- Prepare food items: cut, wrap, and price cheese
- Package, weigh, and price all merchandise.
- Ensures that all shelves and displays are properly stocked and front-facing.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operates and sanitizes all Specialty equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Answers department telephone calls and pages quickly and with excellent phone etiquette.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- A desire to grow with the Specialty Team
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in the department.
- Willingness to taste and evaluate all products offered in department.
- Proper handling of knives and other cutting equipment.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- A desire to learn about natural and organic foods and products
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Use of box cutters.
- Use of electric pallet jacks or other heavy machinery.
- Able to answer customer questions in a clear and service-oriented manner.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions:
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.