| Job Description: ||
The Southwest Region of Whole Foods Market is currently seeking a Staffing Specialist. The Southwest Region consists of 30 stores and 3 facilities in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas. This position is located in Austin, Texas. The Staffing Specialist will work closely with the Regional Recruiter to execute an aggressive recruiting strategy for store-based positions. This position will support the Regional recruiter with seeking out, initiating and fostering relationships with culinary schools, retailers, universities and colleges. The specialist will also work with stores to create and maintain a network of internal and external contacts, all in order to create a sustainable talent pool. This position is responsible for supporting the Regional Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting.|
- Assist in the recruiting process, internally and externally, for all position levels in the stores and Southwest Regional office.
- Monitor store progress with regards to hiring metrics.
- Screen and refer qualified candidates
- Assist and partner with the Regional Recruiter on store-based usage of online application and recruitment programs through effective training and communication, as well as monitoring of Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Demonstrate objective and measurable progress made in recruiting and development programs to the leadership team.
- Create, prepare, and analyze all necessary recruiting related reports.
- Assist with the development and updating of recruiting materials for store/facility needs.
- Attend all TMS team, regional and global meetings and conference calls as required.
- Prepare, coordinate, and/or participate in internal and external Career Days and job fairs.
- Work independently and collaboratively on projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years experience in recruiting and sourcing
- Proficient in the use of various candidate sources including but not limited to job boards, LinkedIn, social networking sites, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and create a strong ongoing network of recruiting avenues and partners.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in cold calling/sourcing/screening active and passive candidates.
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience.
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively.
- Ability to be self-directed and self-motivated.
- Ability to handle time sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of and passion for Whole Foods Markets Mission.
WHO WE ARE
- Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most vibrant lifestyle brands in the country.
- We have been named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America by FORTUNE magazine for 15 consecutive years.
- Our company's motto, Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet captures its mission to ensure customer satisfaction and health, Team Member excellence and happiness, enhanced shareholder and supplier partner value, community support and environmental improvement.
- With $12.9 billion in sales last year, 367 stores, and more than seven million customer visits each week, Whole Foods Market is dedicated to providing communities with fresh, healthy, natural and organic food.
- We are an always-evolving, experimental lifestyle retailer with a goal of reaching 1,000 stores.