Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
Work together with other Team Members to assure that all objectives and goals of the Kitchen, as communicated by the Facility Team Leader are met and Exceeded. Provides excellent store support while producing and selling the highest quality foods. Abides by the strictest standards of physical and food safety, freshness, and sanitation.
- Prepare Kitchen products according to recipes.
- Guide completion of daily prep lists and job assignments.
- Read, understand and follow daily distribution sheets.
- Follow through on all Team Leader and Supervisor directions and requests.
- Ensure all coolers and shelves are kept clean, well-stocked, and product properly rotated.
- Follow established food safety, cleaning, and practice proper care and maintenance of all equipment.
- Be aware of new products and recipes that become available.
- Monitor, document, and control product transfers, waste, and spoilage.
- Communicate with Team Members regarding all department operations and leadership of all events that affect the kitchen.
- Ensure that product mix meets varied customer dietary needs and requests.
- Monitor product availability, preparation, storage, and nutritional aspects
- Ensure all food temperature in appropriate logs.
- Responsible for monitoring, cleaning and calling in repairs for all equipment necessary to perform daily responsibilities.
- Attend and complete all required trainings.
- Proper use of all equipment such as knives, personal protective equipment, forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks, six wheel carts, baler, and all other equipment used during preparation and clean up within department and facility.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- 1 year experience in warehouse distribution order filling role.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and concise manner to fellow team members.
- Ability to complete all tasks in a thorough and timely manner.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in recognizing and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job responsibility.
- High attention to detail and thoroughness in approach.
- Basic working knowledge of computers and software.
- Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the facility, including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
Essential Job Functions: