Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
Work closely with the Grocery Team Leader and Associate Team Leader to ensure smooth operation of the Overnight Team. Perform all functions related to maintaining grocery, dairy, frozen, and bulk operations. Lead, mentor and develop the team to achieve all department goals. Support the Team Leader, Associate Team Leader, and Regional Grocery Team in maintaining regional standards.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities of a Grocery Overnight Team Member.
- Oversee overnight Grocery team operations with focus on cleanliness, fullness of product displays, signage, quality, and safety.
- Keep store environment clean and need, upholding all standards pertaining to cleanliness, food safety, and Team Member and customer safety.
- Complete temp and sweep logs. Monitory and maintain sanitation and cleaning checklists.
- Supervise and delegate tasks to Grocery Overnight Team Members.
- Support leadership in training new Team Members, determine break schedule and ensure necessary breaks are given, answer questions and solve problems in absence of team leadership.
- Build displays and request appropriate signage.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Minimum of one year retail grocery experience or the equivalent.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to help train new Team Members.
- Demonstrates ability to direct and supervise efforts of a team.
- Ability to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Ability to examine products for quality and freshness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to help train Grocery Team Members.
- Ability to understand and complete departmental transfers.
- Should have knowledge of or ability to learn word processing, spreadsheet, and order processing software.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions:
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.