Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
As a Marketing Team Lead you will lead all aspects of store marketing to include the in-store marketing team, strategic store and regional marketing and community relations outreach. Must develop and implement store marketing strategy based on store business. Recognize the various business unit interdependence and ability to leverage time and resources is essential. Must have ability to communicate clearly within the context of multiple teams.
- Coordinate all internal and external marketing and promotional efforts including merchandising, community relations, public relations, in-store sign collateral, information, events and demos.
- Provide leadership for Marketing Team including Marketing Assistant, Sign Maker and Chalkboard Artist, where applicable.
- Manage store marketing budgets and donations process.
- Develop marketing strategy and written action plans to achieve store specific objectives.
- Measure, evaluate and analyze programs as needed.
- Oversee store-level merchandising, events, media store photo shoots.
- Work with Regional Marketing, Store Leadership to define objectives, strategize and plan.
- Follow through in a timely manner on all customer questions and requests.
- Maintain accurate retail pricing, signage and inventory of promotional products.
- Be aware of new products and their placement in the store.
- Communicate company goals and information to Team Members.
- Keep Store Leadership informed of all events that affect the department.
- Visit the competition on a regular basis and react to current industry trends.
- Maintain all social media sites and support media relations and other PR initiatives.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Minimum two (2) years ex perience in marketing, public relations and or event management.
- Two (2) years of leadership / supervisory experience or equivalent.
- Four (4) year degree preferred
- Proven ability to build relationships and network; excellent customer service skills
- Background in food industry and retail food preparation desirable.
- Prior knowledge of community a plus.
- Love and knowledge of natural foods.
- Well organized with excellent follow through.
- Detail oriented with a vision and eye for the big picture.
- Ability to interact with media and maintain positive relationships with the business and vendor community.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong budget and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office suite and Adobe.
- Prioritization skills and ability to follow directions and implement ideas.
- Can train and inspire Team Members to excellence in all aspects of the department.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to meet store schedule.
Essential Job Functions:
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.