Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
As a Sanitation Team Member you will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and order on the sales floor and parking lot areas to ensure a clean and safe environment for both Team Members and Guests. This position will perform various daily/weekly cleaning tasks, minor repairs and projects.
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the sales floor and the customer and Team Member bathrooms.
- Sweep, pick up debris, and clean spills throughout the sales floor.
- Regularly check the trash receptacles on the sales floor and empty as necessary.
- Clean windows and mirrored surfaces and polish the stainless steel on the sales floor.
- Dust fixtures, shelves, and product, including high dusting.
- Clean, dust, and empty trash in back offices.
- Assist in keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
- Clear and clean tables in the caf areas throughout the day and bring dishes/ cutlery to dishwashing area.
- Collect, consolidate, and separate recycling into proper receptacles.
- Maintain accurate sweep logs.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize and maintain all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Experience cleaning in the grocery/ food industry.
- Knowledge and experience performing basic maintenance.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
- Use of box cutters.
Essential Job Functions:
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.