Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
Florida Region Marketing Team Leader Job Posting |
The Florida Region is searching for a Marketing Team Leader. This position will support store and regional leadership in the creation of marketing strategies and quarterly marketing plan designed to meet or exceed store and individual department sales goals, desired customer count and basket size targets. Will assume responsibility for store's execution of all national and regional marketing programs, and will oversee store artists(s), demo team and other marketing team members to achieve these goals.
• Fully implement and support all national marketing programs and initiatives.
• Develop marketing strategy for store to achieve store-specific objectives.
• Write and distribute press releases to promote awareness of store events, strategic partnerships and external event sponsorships.
• Manage store marketing and donations budgets.
• Develop mutually beneficial promotional relationships with local schools, businesses and community organizations.
• Serve as advocate and information source in the store for regional marketing programs and graphic standards.
• Educate Store Leadership and Team Member base on regional marketing initiatives.
• Develop and execute in-store events to increase sales, inspire customer loyalty, and enhance store theater and customer experience.
• Serve as liaison to community by promoting and executing community 5% days and managing store's donation program by ensuring that receiving organizations fit closely with Whole Foods Market core values.
• Act as store's liaison to all neighborhood associations, civic associations, like-minded activist organizations and charities.
• Organize and conduct store tours as necessary.
• Manage Store Graphic Artist, Store Demo Team, Lifestyle Center Specialist, Store Concierge and Catering Team Member, while working closely with their regional reports, if any, to ensure that they remain in focus with both store and regional marketing initiatives.
• Develop and implement external marketing and advertising programs.
• Research competition and local community, summarizing findings for store and regional leadership as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Store Team Leaders or Regional Marketing Leadership.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Minimum of two to five years' marketing experience with focus on public relations and/or event management.
• Ability and willingness to interact with media as needed.
• Some event planning and PR experience required.
• Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
• Experience in effectively managing budgets.
• Ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
• Must be familiar with natural foods industry and Whole Foods Market culture and core values.
• Ability to work both independently and in a group or team environment.
• Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the store, including nights and weekends as required.
• Must be comfortable with speaking in front of large groups.
• Computer proficiency and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with other Team Members and Store and Regional leadership.
WHO WE ARE
Benefits Category: 2
Close Date: 04/18/2014