Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
As a member of our Specialty Team, your role will include setting and maintaining attractive specialty displays and supporting the regional Specialty vision. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members. The Specialty departments cheese, coffee, and housewares.
• Give every customer immediate and undivided attention. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
• Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases, shelves, and displays clean and well stocked, while continuously checking and ensuring freshness and quality of products.
• Prepare food items: Cut, wrap, and price cheese and other products.
• Assist customers in selecting cheese, housewares, and other Specialty products.
• Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
• Follow department procedures to maintain supplies, backstock and coolers and to track product transfers and spoilage.
• Assist with sampling program by keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing and by sampling products directly to customers.
• Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
• Operate and sanitize all Specialty equipment in a safe and proper manner.
• This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
• Knowledge of specialty products (coffee, housewares, and cheese) preferred.
• Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers.
• Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
• Ability to sell proactively.
• Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in the department.
• Willingness to taste and evaluate all products offered in department.
• Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
• Effective time management skills.
• Strong work ethic and integrity.
• Proper handling of knives and other cutting equipment.
• Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions: