Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
Your role will include assisting customers during the checkout process by bagging groceries, retrieving carts, keeping carts neatly arranged, and other duties that ensure a positive lasting impression for our customers shopping experience. Additionally you will work to maintain attractive Customer Service displays and support the regional Customer Service vision. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
• Make sure customers are being taken care of and the department looks great at all times. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delightful service.
• Provide courteous customer service; greet each customer with friendly eye contact and individually thank them for their business.
• Carefully bag groceries and offer carry out service.
• Retrieve, organize, and clean carts/baskets as needed or directed by leadership.
• Perform price checks as needed and restock returned/abandoned product in a timely manner.
• Respond promptly to customer needs and questions and request assistance when necessary.
• Keep department supplies filled and maintained.
• Practice safe use and proper care and maintenance of all tools and equipment used in this position.
• Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
• Support global, regional, and store programs.
• This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
• Some Guest Service experience preferred.
• Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
• Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers.
• Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
• Effective time management skills.
• Strong work ethic and integrity.
• Use of box cutters.
Essential Job Functions:
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.