Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
Maintain a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service, both to vendors and Team Members. Support Store Leadership in maintaining regional standards. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, receiving products for all teams, checking that product lists on packing slips are accurate, recording and organizing invoices, and maintaining an orderly and efficient receiving area.
- Receive all product for the store or facility, inspecting it for temperature (if perishable), shortages, overages, damage, and quality.
- Report any receiving discrepancies to Team Leaders and Buyers.
- Comply with Regional receiving processes and enter orders in appropriate systems and maintain paperwork and recordkeeping.
- Code all invoices with store accounting stickers and keep careful invoice files and records.
- Contact vendors for outstanding invoices when necessary.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with Buyers and Team Leaders to ensure a smooth and complete ordering and receiving process.
- Maintain consistency with Buyers and Team so that buying and receiving are coordinated.
- Attend all applicable trainings, and be able to use or be certified in use of appropriate equipment (including forklifts, snow blowers, pallet jacks, etc.) needed for store or facility.
- Maintain courteous relationships with drivers and vendors.
- Follow Good Organic guidelines as they pertain to receiving practices.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Good computer skills, including but not limited to the ability to use MS Office Suite and ability to learn proprietary software tools.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent follow through to ensure the buying and receiving process runs smoothly and is closed out appropriately.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in a highly interdependent work flow process where each segment of a process relies heavily on the other parts.
- Ability to follow instructions and established uniform procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritize, make good decisions on when and how to repair various things, and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently yet have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with other Team Members and Store Leadership
- Ability to understand building maintenance needs.
- Ability to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Must be able to communicate and read in English.
- Knowledge of facility repair work and ability to use resources to find answers on maintenance, as needed.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the store.
Essential Job Functions:
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.