Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
Maintain a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service. Supports the Prepared Foods Team Leader, Associate Team Leader, Supervisor and Regional Prepared Foods Team in maintaining regional standards. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, receiving and preparing product and stocking the Prepared Foods area.
- Assume primary responsibility of processing all Prepared Foods product deliveries.
- Process deliveries in a timely manner with full attention to detail and abiding by receiving procedures.
- Maintain Prepared Foods backstock area and cooler.
- Keep receiving area secure while on duty.
- Break down and organize designated loads.
- Ensure all refrigerated items are stocked or properly stored.
- Distribute received merchandise or notify team of arrival.
- Establish and maintain merchandise return/transfer area.
- Maintain receiving area in a neat, clean, organized and safe manner.
- Process incoming special orders, price and call guest to notify.
- Document product transfers and waste and spoilage using appropriate forms.
- Effectively communicate with Team Members regarding receiving and department operations.
- Develop working knowledge of all department vendors.
- Verify each delivery and note variances on invoice and to Prepared Foods Team Leader.
- Follow through with correcting discrepancies using proper procedure.
- Assist in stocking product.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Must have working knowledge of IRMA.
- Ability to follow instructions and established uniform procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with other Team Members and leadership.
- Ability to understand and complete departmental transfers.
- Ability to maintain professional and appropriate conduct.
Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the store, including nights and weekends as required.
Essential Job Functions:
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.