Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
As a Specialty Production Team Member, your role will include setting and maintaining attractive Specialty displays and supporting the regional Specialty vision. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Ensure sure the customers are taken care of and the department looks great at all times. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensures a fresh and appealing display by checking codes, rotating products, and removing out-of-date products.
- Maintains correct department signage and pricing.
- Understand why our products are different than conventional stores, and be able to explain to customers.
- Prepare food items: cut, wrap, and price cheese
- Package, weigh, and price all merchandise.
- Ensures that all shelves and displays are properly stocked and front-facing.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operates and sanitizes all Specialty equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Answers department telephone calls and pages quickly and with excellent phone etiquette.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- A desire to grow with the Specialty Team
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in the department.
- Willingness to taste and evaluate all products offered in department.
- Proper handling of knives and other cutting equipment.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- A desire to learn about natural and organic foods and products
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Use of box cutters.
- Use of electric pallet jacks or other heavy machinery.
- Able to answer customer questions in a clear and service-oriented manner.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions: