| Job Description: ||
- You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, engaging, and efficient service to customers from the time they arrive to their departure. You will be responsible for observing the exterior condition of customer accessed areas of the parking lot and exterior. You will create the lasting impression that reminds customers why they shop at Whole Foods Market. This position is part of the Customer Service team and reports to the CSTL
- Maximize sales potential and customer retention through outstanding customer service, including: greeting customers as they enter the store, circulating throughout the parking lot/garage and engaging customers, answering customer questions, escorting customers and their purchases to their car, and individually thanking them for their business.
- Be proactively accessible and responsive to all customers regarding their needs and questions. This includes effective participation in the stores carry-out/curbside policy.
- Make sure customers are being taken care of and the parking lot/garage looks great at all times. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent service and exceed their expectations.
- Stay up to date on current Whole Foods Market products, sales, and events.
- General knowledge of product pricing at the front of the store (Garden center, etc.).
- Assisting disabled customers with motorized cart delivery to their car or returning cart to store.
- Ensure proper customer flow through the store parking lot/garage.
- Observe the cleanliness and report safety issues of parking lot/garage.
- Retrieve, organize, and clean carts/baskets as needed or directed by Leadership.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including weights/measures and health/sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Support global, regional, and store programs.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
WHO WE ARE
- Customer service experience preferred"a passion for helping customers others is a necessity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively and understand and exceed the needs of customers and fellow Team Members.
- Must be self-motivated and solution-oriented with strong work ethic and integrity.
- Desire to learn about all aspects of Whole Foods Markets.
- Available for flexible scheduling"nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must work outside in varying weather conditions and temperatures for up to 8 hours a day.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
- Ability to communicate, read, and comprehend instructions in English.
- Ability to follow instructions and established procedures.
- Ability to operate all necessary equipment, including box cutters.
- Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most vibrant lifestyle brands in the country.
- We have been named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America by FORTUNE magazine for 15 consecutive years.
- Our company's motto, Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet captures its mission to ensure customer satisfaction and health, Team Member excellence and happiness, enhanced shareholder and supplier partner value, community support and environmental improvement.
- With $12.9 billion in sales last year, 367 stores, and more than seven million customer visits each week, Whole Foods Market is dedicated to providing communities with fresh, healthy, natural and organic food.
- We are an always-evolving, experimental lifestyle retailer with a goal of reaching 1,000 stores.