| Job Description: ||
Your role will be to oversee the body care and supplements areas of our store. The Whole Body Associate Team Leader will lead the entire Whole Body team while being accountable for all department operations.
- Help recruit, hire, develop, mentor and motivate Whole Body Team Members.
- Assist in providing the Whole Body Team with vision and direction.
- Set and achieve the highest standards in retail execution.
- Work with Team Members, to ensure the highest quality and most enjoyable products are available.
- Help provide our guests with legendary guest service.
- Maximize productivity and efficiency through proper scheduling.
- Help in achieving required sales, margin, expense and labor targets.
- Maintain proper product assortment, merchandising and inventory control.
- Work a minimum of one closing shift per week and one weekend day per week.
- Participate in fiscal period ending inventories.
- Maintain safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- The position requires at least 2 or more years of supervisory, managerial or leadership experience overseeing 5 or more employees in a nutrition, health or beauty retail environment.
- Strong Whole Body background is required including expert product knowledge of natural/holistic body care and supplements required.
- Knowledge of DSHEA Act preferred (US and Canada locations), knowledge of regulations regarding complementary medicine (UK locations).
- Experience successfully managing inventory, profit margins and labor budgets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong guest service skills.
- Strong demonstrated merchandising skills and product knowledge.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Certified purchaser experience preferred, and in the NE region is required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Bend and lift loads. Push and pull carts.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)