Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
As a member of our Produce Team, your role will include the production of produce goods as well as setting and maintaining attractive produce displays in support of the regional Produce vision. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members. This position has a focus, although not exclusively, on the cut fruit/vegetable program.
• Give every customer immediate and undivided attention. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
• Cut fruits and vegetables consistently and safely while maintaining high productivity levels.
• Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked, checking codes, rotating products, and removing out-of-date products.
• Uphold organic standards for produce.
• Follow department procedures to maintain supplies, backstock and coolers and to track product transfers and spoilage.
• Assist with sampling program by keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
• Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
• Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
• This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
• Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers.
• Proper handling of knives and other cutting equipment.
• Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
• Effective time management skills.
• Strong work ethic and integrity.
• Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
• Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
• Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders.
• Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions: