| Job Description: ||
- Support the Managers and Team members with administrative support in various functions and capacities.
- Responsible for the support and coordination of the Management Reviews and meetings; takes notes, makes updates, follows up with action items
- Assist hiring managers, recruitment, security, and human resources to ensure execution of staffing processes and procedures (cradle to grave 'people management')
- In concert with the PMO and Corporate support services, manages employee morale events to promote employee retention as well as supporting employee training programs
- Serves as a member of the DIESEL Executive Council and supports the administration of the Staff Training and Recognition (STAR) program funds for rewards, training, and morale building
- Provides oversight in the work assignment process to ensure personnel are not assigned to responsibilities that could give rise to a real or perceived OCI
- Administer corporate and program communications through various means such as meetings, emails and one on one communications.
- Provide guidance, support, and counsel to employees on defined employee relations issues, and escalate resolution to senior level personnel as appropriate.
- Assist in the annual performance and talent review process and provide training, coaching and guidance as applicable. Provide coaching and counsel to management and staff to resolve conflicts and/or address job performance problems.
- Assists in administering employee relations programs, policies, and procedures ensuring compliance with all legal regulations and their uniform application throughout the organization.
- Assistance in creation of personal development plans for all employees. Assist managers and employees in completion of plans
- Develop and deliver organizational communications and ensure understanding from team members.
- Partner with program and corporate leadership to develop, support and implement a strategies
- Assists with compliance as it relates to personnel, licenses, certifications, and recruitment and retention programs
Preferred Qualifications Executive Administrator and/or Office Management experience What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
- Active Top Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph - TS/SCI with Poly
- 5 years administration and office management experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong communications skills to include speaking with senior level managers and customers
- effective writing and presentation skills
- prior experience with providing admin support to a complex, multi-disciplined US Government programs
- ability to effectively multi-task and collaborate with the PMO and other managers
- capable of meeting quick turn-around deliverables, identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation and presenting solutions to perceived and actual problems
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.