Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
In addition to primary team duties, the Team Educator serves as the department trainer for all new and existing team members, guiding them successfully through the Regional and store training programs. The Team Educator demonstrates and trains the department on regional period topics, as well as, department specific requirements. The Team Educator is a role model maintaining a positive company image, providing legendary customer service, and supporting the standards and goals of Regional Training team, Team Leaders, and Store Team Leader. The Team Educator is a considered a developmental step towards an Associate Team Leader position. |
Please note: Team Members are only eligible to apply within their current store and team.
- Performs all essential duties as described in specific department Team Member job description
- Successfully completes and facilitates all aspects of the Regional/Store/Team Training Program
- Attends and participates in monthly Team Educator meetings and additional meetings as needed
- Delivers and tracks all training initiatives within the deadlines driving to meet the goals assigned by the Pod Knowledge Coach
- Partners with Team Leadership to ensure onboarding partnership with NM. Completes NM Checklist, provides timely feedback to leadership and communicates status with TL to ensure successful and timely TM vote
- Participates, whenever possible, in interview panels as assigned by Team Leader
- Acts as a role model within the department
- Trains all TMs on product knowledge, differentiation, sales tactics, and department placement as assigned by team leaders or Pod Knowledge Coach
- Assess training gaps and needs on the team and works with TL to provide training to team
- Effectively communicates with Team Leader and Pod Knowledge Coach progress on training deliveries and metrics
- Regular attendance, as well as, flexible schedules are essential
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader/Store Leadership/Pod Knowledge Coach
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to clearly deliver key messages
- General computer operation of software applications (MS Office Suite)
- Data entry and attention to detail
- Comfortable speaking with small and large groups and inspiring others
- Must have a passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market
- Must be self-motivated, driven, and solution-oriented.
- Is available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department and training responsibilities.
- Desire to learn all aspects of Team.
- Desire to move into Team Leadership a plus
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and
below shoulders and squat.
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
Close Date: [[closeDate]]