Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
CH2M Hill. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
Support our water clients across the U.S. and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.|
We are looking for a highly motivated Hydrogeologist with 1 to 4 years' experience, a positive attitude, excellent oral and written communication, analytical skills, and a willingness to work on a variety of water projects performing field oversight of construction activities, collection, organization, management and analysis of water quality data in western, southwestern, and south Florida.
Each day, you will be an important team member as you participate in hydrogeology projects for our clients. Our senior scientists/engineers are committed to strong mentorship and providing opportunities to work independently and with peers. You should be a self-motivated professional with a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each project in our diverse and fast-paced office. Candidates should be detailed oriented, quality driven, and team-focused.
• Perform field oversight of construction activities, collection, organization, management and analysis of water quality data
• Provide identification of drilling cuttings
• Design and develop project specifications
• Provide bid assistance, submittal reviews, documentation of daily well construction and testing activities; and draft well completion reports
• Candidate should anticipate travel for well construction oversight
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Bachelor's degree in hydrology, geology, or engineering
• 1 to 4 years' experience working with consulting clients in hydrogeology roles
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Master's degree in hydrology, hydrogeology, or engineering
• Ability to frequently travel to projects site for onsite observation
• Adept at interpersonal relationship building, conflict resolution, and participating in diverse teams
• Experience in serving water municipal clients involving a wide variety of planning, consulting, design and construction services
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Developing People through Challenging Projects.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g. H1-B, etc.) for this position
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.