Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
The role of Produce Team Leader provides overall leadership to the Produce Team to ensure that all objectives and goals of the department and store, as communicated by Store Leadership/Regional Coordinator, are met or exceeded. This position has complete accountability for all aspects of department operations including profitability, expense control, buying, merchandising, labor and regulatory compliance. Candidates must be prepared to think, learn and contribute all while consistently communicating and modeling the Whole Foods Market vision and goals.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and
below shoulders and squat.
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
- Food Safety Manager Certification is required for this role within 60 days of promotion into role or acceptance of position. Re-certification is required every 3-5 years depending on state requirements (Supervisors, Specialist, ATL, TL, ASTL, STL). Every Team.
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.