Show me jobs like this one
The Body Shop. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
Part of the L'Oréal Group, The Body Shop® International has an exciting new opportunity working on a key area of our business. We are a natural and ethical beauty brand that was founded on the belief that business can be a force for good and that we have a responsibility to protect the world we live in. With more than 3,000 stores in more than 60 countries operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites , this is your chance to join one of the most prominent beauty brands in the world.
Purpose of role:
Support International Retail Academy Team with all administrative duties and project management tasks
Your responsibilities will be:
• Assist the team in the creation of the new programmes to support the Commitment activities for 2017, focusing on the Customer Engagement and Store Operations elements
• Work with Team to project manage a series of 'How To' Tutorials
• Taking the lead from the Retail Academy Director, project assist the Event Activation Calendar, and copy check all documents on a monthly basis
• Work with the Learning Design Specialists ensure the Core Education programmes are written in an organised, logical structure and assist with overall design element
• Working with RA Director, assist in building 'strategy' power point presentations
Retail Academy Inbox
• Identify best source within the business in addressing queries on a daily basis
• Ensure response is given within 48 hours of writing with a clear timeline on expected response.
• Update team on query type and solution
• Incorporate within weekly/monthly communications
Communication link to Retail Academy Managers globally
• Collate updates from central RA team and produce (when required) weekly communicaton e-mails, ensuring everyone is kept up to date with Retail Academy Inbox queries, free-from lists, event uploads dates and additional ad-hoc information.
• Be responsible for creating and logging all PO's and tracking on Budget spreadsheet. Bring to the attention of Director any potential over/under spend or if project is at risk due to budgetry constraints.
• Provide monthly budget updates and accurately forecasts spend
• Project manage all forums, team meetings and cluster group sessions. Organise travel and hotel arrangements where applicable and administrative duties to include setting agreed agendas, negociating costs and arranging for any cross charging.
• Taking lead from the team, ensure all programmes cascaded are evaluated and documented - to include Event Activation, Sales and Service programmes and Product Education
• Utilise various evaluation methods to include surveys and conference calls with RA managers and one to one interviews with Brand Teams
Feedback on a continual basis with team to ensure assets and tools are fit for purpose
What we offer: