| Job Description: ||
AECOM/CFX is seeking a Full Time Toll Service Attendant to be based at Pine Hills Toll Plaza, third shift, at Orlando, Florida.|
Minimum Requirements Minimum Requirements:
- Perform all work in accordance with AECOM/CFX safety rules and requirements.
- Perform all work in accordance with AECOM/CFX company policy, project contract agreement, and applicable laws.
- Being flexible to work times, shifts and toll plazas other than home plaza preferred.
- Responsible for collection and account records of tolls.
- Accurately classify vehicles and process non-revenue transactions.
- Responsible for Tour Fund and revenue collection as assigned.
- Maintain accurate deposit and transition funds.
- Provide high level of courteous customer service.
- Provide clear, courteous and accurate directional information.
- Assist with traffic control and notification of safety hazards within toll lanes.
- Responsible for learning all aspects of toll collections.
- High school diploma or graduate equivalency (GED).
- Must have a minimum of 520 hours experience as a Toll Service Attendant on the CFX Toll Operations system is preferred prior to being hired as full time.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers including providing directions and assisting with safety hazards.
- Must be knowledgeable of and able to provide directions to local attractions and facilities; such as airport, bus station, Convention Center, Amway Center, and hospitals.
- Ability to speak, write, and understand English.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Experience with Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel are preferred.
Preferred Qualifications Preferred Requirements:
- Must be able to work assigned shift, including weekends and holidays. The willingness to work other shifts and /or hours would be an asset.
- Valid Florida driver's license is required.
- Valid contact number for duration of employment is required. AECOM/CFX needs the ability to contact employees related to shift or plaza changes.
- Reliable transportation to and from work location and current car insurance.
- Routine lifting and or carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Standing for the duration of work shift.
- Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident of the United States, or possess a valid authorization to work in the U.S.
- Candidates interested in working with manager to become an Acting Toll Service Supervisor are preferred.
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
- Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.