| Job Description: ||
AECOM is looking for experienced Drivers / Chauffeurs that are willing to be submitted for high level government clearances, to include a polygraph. The clearance process is lengthy, employment will not begin until the clearance process has been completed successfully.|
Additional details include:
Minimum Requirements Willingness to be submitted for a high level government clearance, to include a polygraph. Employment will be contingent on successfully completing the clearance process.Minimum of 3 years paid driving experience, 5+ preferred. Excellent driving skills with a clean driving record. Must be willing to work within the core program hours of 6am and 10:30pm at night. Schedules are fixed and will be confirmed at the time of interview. Must be mobile to work at either of the customer sites when needed - McLean, VA and Bethesda, MD. Possess all requisite state/federal driving licenses. Ability to provide personal motor vehicle records for the last three (3) years. Must be willing to obtain Class B motor vehicle operator's license (Class B license is not required upon application). High School Diploma or GED. Basic computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel and Lotus Notes); must be familiar with the Washington Metropolitan Area Preferred Qualifications Experience driving Senior Government personnel What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
- Core program hours are 6am to 10:30pm. Schedules are fixed and will be agreed upon at the time the new hire's clearance is approved.
- Drivers provide punctual and quality driver/chauffeur services for client personnel in the Washington Metropolitan area, Virginia and Maryland. Chauffeur service will include sedans, vans, and transport vehicles that require Class B operators certification.
- Chauffeurs will coordinate vehicle service and maintenance through the Motor pool Lead and shall deliver/pickup vehicles at service locations.
- Chauffeurs will maintain records of passengers, their destination, mileage, and expenses incurring during driving duties.
- As Chauffeur, the individual will provide assistance to the Motor Pool Dispatch and Fleet Manager with vehicle maintenance activities.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.