| Job Description: ||
Location: New York City (not a telecommuting position) |
- Performing full life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, interviewing, making recommendations for hiring managers for positions within the Building Construction Business line of AECOM. The specific geographic assignment and hiring managers to support is yet-to-be-determined, but will consist of metro areas within North America. The primary emphasis will be on technical field-based professionals (Such as all levels of Construction Project Managers, Field Construction Superintendents, Estimators,and Safety to name a few ). This will involve working with multiple hiring managers in identifying staffing needs and developing a pipeline of talent in our industry available for a variety of construction projects .
- The average req load is over 30 per month, as our business line continues double-digit growth!
- Facilitating transfers within other AECOM entities, and conduct internal and external salary equities as needed.
- Striving to adhere to KPI's (Key performance indicators) established by AECOM.
- Maximizing the effectiveness of social media and recruiting tools (Linked In, etc)
- Working with other Talent Acquisition and HR Business partners within the business line on recruitment, sharing of resources and talent transfer programs.
- Working with your to-be assigned hiring managers and executives on workforce planning and staffing needs for existing and future projects.
- Participating in various industry-specific groups and organizations to promote the AECOM brand. #LI-SG1
Preferred Qualifications Prior experience recruiting for a large GC, C onstruction Management, E ngineering, or Architectural, company strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience.
- Proficient knowledge of HR processes and systems.
- Bachelor's degree or a relevant combination of education and experience
- High Proficiency in recruiting software tools and databases.
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Able to work on tight deadlines and on multiple recruitment needs (Average of 30 positions per month) #LI-SG1
Relevant SHRM certification /credentials
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.