Show me jobs like this one
CH2M Hill. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
To support the Micron Program.|
As the Mechanical/Process/Tool Install Designer on the Micron Program, you will have the chance to lead Tool Install design team through design package development. Working with other members of our team, you'll perform facility designs for Mechanical and Process systems, to include Ultra Pure Water (DI), bulk and specialty gas and chemical systems, tanks/vessels, industrial drains, piping (all systems), hydronic piping, process exhaust, and HVAC ductwork. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to work with the engineers to develop drawings and conceptual plan studies within discipline and/or project standards. If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
Mechanical/Process/Tool Designer additional position information:
• Produces equipment installation mechanical/process drawings in alignment with client standards.
• Revit and AutoCad drafting, interfaces with Facility Engineers and Project Coordinators.
• Produces models/drawings within project standards from sketches, layouts and notes.
• Provides preliminary sketches of design ideas for approval.
• Prepares design modifications from provided sketches and data.
• May serve as a lead designer in small projects. Provides information to facilitate assignments to others.
• Receives guidance from an Engineering Coordinator, Project Coordinator or Lead Engineer.
• Knowledge and skill: Knowledge of drafting techniques, standards, and practices, engineering procedures and manufacturing capabilities to enhance discipline knowledge. Advanced graphic and CAD skills. The ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations.
• Decision Making/Problem Resolution: Decisions are routine and are governed by established project standards or project instructions. Exercise sound judgement in design and conceptual methods.
• Direction of Others: May provide guidance, training, or supervision of others.
• Planning and scheduling: Consistently estimates accurate completion time of own assignments and effectively coordinates with project team and across disciplines.
• Communication Skills: Regularly demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively with other team members.
• Teamwork: Must be able to develop and maintain positive, cooperative, team-oriented relationships with coworkers, supervisors, managers, clients and other in contact with on the job.
• This is a field assignment on an active client site in various stages of construction. As such, applicant must be able to walk long distances, sit and stand for extended periods, bend, stoop, twist, crawl, climb ladders, work on catwalks, work in small spaces, lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Experience in installation of process systems and equipment installation for advanced technology facilities, including clean manufacturing facilities (semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data centers, etc.).
• Strong skills in design, drafting and AutoCAD.
• Ability to work in and navigate Revit and Navis software
• 5 - 15 years of industrial experience or equivalent.
• Experience in Mechanical Piping, plumbing, HVAC Design
• 3D platform experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Associates degree or higher with 5-15 years' experience preferred
• Revit experience preferred
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.