| Job Description: ||
Part of the L'Oréal group, The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
Purpose of role:
Provide customer focused IT desktop support services to all employees across International offices, EMEA market offices and the EMEA store estate, ensuring high levels of service are maintained to maximise customer satisfaction and minimise business disruption.
- Provide support for Windows and Mac based systems & technologies to office-based users, remote users and store systems across UK & EMEA.
- Provide support for Windows and Mac based software, including Office Applications and Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud.
- Take Service Desk calls from business users, as required; Ensure consistency and quality with the handling, recording and tracking of all customer issues, requests and enquiries and provide support activities to minimise business disruption
- Resolve all Desktop (including Apple Mac) issues and either bring them to conclusion or escalate them, as appropriate, to the relevant supplier or team
- Provide support and guidance on Windows and Mac systems to Desktop Support collegues in Zones.
- Provide support for company mobile phones, including setup, management, troubleshooting and decommision
- Support the business use of Video Conferencing equipment
- Support other International Infrastructure teams with server, networks, operations (e.g. daily change of server backup tapes) and telephony assistance, as required
- Maintain documentation for processes and procedures for operational UK-EMEA use and collaborate with Infrastructure teams in other Zones to share best practices, expertise, solutions and operating processes, where applicable
- Maintain effective woking relationships across all peer International and Zone IT teams
- Extensive experience supporting MS Windows systems and environments, including Windows7 and Trend Micro Office Scan.
- Extensive experience in supporting Apple Mac systems and environments, including OSX 10.8 to 10.12, and Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud software
- Woking knowledge of Microsoft SCCM 2007 or higher including software deployments, reporting and build creation.
- Ability to maintain and diagnose issues with PC / Mac technologies, peripherals, applications and networks with minimum supervision
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrable experience of mobile telephony technologies such Android Smartphones, Apple iPhones and other Mobile Device Management solutions
- Demonstrable experience of providing high profile VIP level support
- Sound understanding of Hardware break\fix
- Good understanding of Active Directory and Group policies
- Good knowledge of an Incident Management / Service Desk system
- Sound understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management
- Demonstrable experience of managing vendors and third party service providers
- Experience of Windows 2012, Windows 10 and Office 2013 / 365 would be an advantage
- MCDST or MCSE qualification or equivalent practical experience
What we offer:
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your development
- Competitive salary and benefits package