Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Earth Tech Inc.. |
Provide support to engineering support associated with the installation, maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, calibration, testing, fabrication, construction and operation of diverse electronic/mechanical equipment and systems.|
1) Support production of technical documents and drawings.
2) Research technical issues for input to reports and studies.
3) Support fabrication and testing of hardware and software systems.
4) Assist in design, coding and documentation of software products.
5) Establish and maintain a filing system, databases and logs as needed for tracking project status and inventory.
6) Direct on-site customer interface for equipment/system installation, testing, fabrication and other engineering tasks as needed.
7) Comply with engineering documentation standards, engineering plans, system specifications and test procedures.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Requirements High School diploma/GED required. Electronics degree preferred with experience reading schematic diagrams as well as the ability to use an Oscilloscope and Multi-Meter exercising electronic troubleshooting skills. Good communications and analytical skills; Position requires some travel. Position will require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
Preferred Qualifications n/a What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.