| Job Description: ||
The Body Shop International has a new opportunity for a Supply Chain Demand Planner based in our Littlehampton, West Sussex HQ and working for our International Gift Operations team.
This role offers a varied and exciting experience within a fast paced supply chain team. This is a great opportunity to be recognised being part of the team that delivers the biggest holiday in the Retail Calendar...... Christmas!!
As part of the L'Oreal Group, The Body Shop is a major international beauty retail business. To bring our stores to life we have a team of exceptional individuals working tirelessly behind the scenes. When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic commercially driven company with a unique legacy.
A Day in the Life:
- Managing full service requirements for accessories from order to distribution centre and to market, and managing the programme of gift assembly incorporating all manufacturers and suppliers.
- Through creation and management of the execution of the Master Production Schedule the Supply Demand Planner will ensure the global gift programmes are delivered on time to meet International launch timings.
- Managing the reporting of Category Risk including out of stock, over stock and stock level management. Reporting for team SLA's including on time in full, freight budget,
- Analysis of category review for the purpose of continuous improvement internally and to directly input in supplier reviews externally.
- Work with forecast analysts to understand the requirements for market volumes, providing analysis on previous years to verify requirements. Work with Zones to increase forecast accuracy to build accurate long term forecast requirements for all key products. Responsibility for accuracy of, gift to build made to order demand plans, free issue plans and component schedules.
Do you fit the bill?
- Do you have demonstrable experience within an inventory planning, demand planning or a related systems role, ideally in a retail environment?
- Are you able to show your understanding of how to improve delivery performance in your suppliers?
- Do you have strong skills within Excel and stock management systems? We use SAP so it would be ideal if you are familiar with this MRP.
- Is your current knowledge of purchasing and supply management practices, tools and techniques up to date?
- Do you have an understanding of NPD process and delivery tracking?
- Are you an effective communicator and able to be proactive in building relationships?
- Are you a results focussed individual motivated by deadlines in a fast paced environment?
If this is you - apply now! There's a career waiting for you at The Body Shop.
What we can offer:
- A passion-driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development
- Competitive salary and benefits package