Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Earth Tech Inc.. |
AECOM is seeking a Human Resources Administrator to be based in our Greenwood Village, Colorado location. |
The Human Resources Administrator represents the HR Service Center by resolving a wide variety of inquiries and requests from business unit HR including but not limited to new hires, transfers, terminations, salary changes and organizational changes in company HRIS systems. Responsibilities include providing accurate and efficient administrative support and independently handling routine transactions, while resolving more complex problems through research and consultation with subject matter experts.
• Provide professional level administrative support for employee lifecycle transactions
• Process and maintain a variety of applications, employment, enrollment, pay change, informational and other confidential forms
• Research and consolidate information required for analysis of human resources operations
• Extract and compile a variety of personnel data for consolidation into management reports
• Prepare special projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements • Experience: 2 years as a Human Resource Assistant or related experience
Preferred Qualifications • High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Familiar with Oracle E-Business Suite
• Familiar with Kenexa BrassRing or another applicant tracking system
• Familiar with Microsoft SharePoint, EMC Documentum or another electronic content management system
• Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Prior experience with the employment background screening process
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skill
• Ability to work in a cooperative team environment
• Skilled in managing multiple priorities
• Use established procedures to perform assigned tasks
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.