Show me jobs like this one
The Body Shop. |
|City:||Australian Capital Territory|
|State/Province:||Australian Capital Territory|
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
The Body Shop Australia
Part of the L'Oreal Group, The Body Shop is the original, naturally-inspired and ethical beauty brand. When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic and commercially driven company with a unique legacy. We're passionate about what we do. And about working for a business we can truly be proud of.
We believe our people are the driving force behind the success of our business so we offer:
• Competitive remuneration;
• Career progression;
• Make a difference through our campaigns and volunteer programs; and
• Generous staff discount
About our Assistant Managers
Our Assistant Managers are dedicated leaders with a passion for people and service. They are committed to driving business success through team coaching and development and by creating a customer focused service environment which supports our core values. Key experience required for this position is:
• Experience in retail and people leadership
• Ability to work collaboratively within a feedback culture
• Team coaching and development
• Ability to demonstrate outstanding communication and operational skills
• Leadership skills to achieve personal and business success.
Management positions are full time. Flexibility to work across Monday to Sunday is required.